FREE Muscle Building Program
Gain Muscle, Burn Fat And Increase Strength!
Enter your first name and a valid email address for free instant access to these muscle building workouts.
Ecdysterone has been put forward as the most effective alternative to taking illegal, but very popular steroid called Deca-Durabolin. Deca-Durabolin has been the drug of choice for bodybuilders and most strength athletes for well over 30 years because of its ability to quickly add muscle, decrease body-fat levels and cure joint problems.
Ecdysterone is something completely different to the steroid but the results are just as impressive. It is a plant extract that is extracted from a plant called rhaponticum carthamoides which was first found in Russia. The reason why this plant product has become so well-known is because it was found that athletes taking Ecysterone did better than athletes taking anabolic steroids.
The way that Ecdysterone works is by increasing the amount of nitrogen retention and as a result increasing protein synthesis. This is why when using the product you should always try to increase the amount of protein that you take in.
This has all come out of through some very specific research looking at how and why both strength and endurance can be increased with increased nitrogen retention. Research found that the addition of protein in the diet when speeding up protein synthesis is vitally important.
Ecdysterone has a large number of benefits for both the strength athlete as well as the endurance athlete. Below is a long list of the proven benefits of taking this product on a regular basis. It should be noted that the research on Ecdysterone continues with new positive effects been shown with nearly every new study done.
· Increases total protein and glycogen content in muscles.
· Suppresses hypoglycemia while powerfully stabilizing blood sugar levels.
· Pushes nutrients into muscle and organ tissue yielding better muscle growth and repair.
· Powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
· Works against high cortisol levels as an anti-catabolic agent by reducing/eliminating stressors such as inflammation, preventing cortisol from being released.
· Vastly increases athletic performance by increasing work capacity, body-weight, lung capacity, and VO2 max while also increasing exhalation of CO2.
· Increases lean muscle tissue and reduces adipose content.
· Reduces fatigue and apathy, yet increases speed and strength.
· Promotes a positive nitrogen balance and maintains a greater rate of protein synthesis.
Disclaimer: This information is for entertainment purposes only. We strongly recommend that you consult a physician before beginning any exercise program. MuscleNet.com is not a licensed medical care provider. The reader should understand that participating in any exercise program can result in physical injury and agrees to do so at his own risk. The findings and opinions of authors expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of MuscleNet.com.