FREE Muscle Building Program
Gain Muscle, Burn Fat And Increase Strength!
Enter your first name and a valid email address for free instant access to these muscle building workouts.
Obviously the making of a dessert is going to depend on your own personal requirements as a bodybuilder. If you are in the process of cutting up for a competition then you will need to leave the making of these desserts for the off-season.
However if you are busy bulking up and need a great snack or after dinner dessert packed with good quality protein before going to bed then the following ideas will help you to quickly add something that will suit your needs. The first recipe is something that uses those over-ripe bananas that can often be found in any kitchen.
2 overripe Bananas
1 cup of Oatmeal
1/8 tsp of Sea Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
Dash of Baking Powder
1 scoop Muscle Milk Vanilla Creme
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with olive or coconut oil. Evenly distribute the spray with a napkin or paper towel.
3. In a large bowl, mash bananas until creamy. Add oats, protein, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, and any additional ingredients of your choice. Mix well.
4. Plop mounded spoonfuls of the mixture onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle with almond slivers.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Eat and enjoy!
You probably did not know that you can easily make up a good quality protein pudding with ease. Again just like the previous recipe this should be something that you have before going to bed which will give you all the protein power you will need to help your body repair from your intense workout that you did that day.
1 scoop Muscle Milk Red Velvet Cake
1/2 cup Liquid Egg White
For Chocolate Swirl Topping
1 Organic Dark Chocolate Square
1/4 tsp Olive Oil
1. In a small bowl, combine protein powder and liquid egg whites.
2. Whisk well with a fork until ingredients are slightly runny. Add a splash of water, if needed. Set aside.
3. In a separate dish, melt dark chocolate squares in the microwave for 90 seconds or until fully melted. Do not overcook.
4. Remove chocolate from the microwave and add olive oil. Whip with a fork and drizzle over pudding.
5. Chill and enjoy!
For more great recipes checkout the Muscle Cookbook
Disclaimer: This information is for entertainment purposes only. We strongly recommend that you consult a physician before beginning any exercise program. MuscleNet.com is not a licensed medical care provider. The reader should understand that participating in any exercise program can result in physical injury and agrees to do so at his own risk. The findings and opinions of authors expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of MuscleNet.com.